Try these 61+ best funny selfie captions and see you your growth!!!

Best funny selfie captions for Instagram

this article is about the topt funny selfie captions
best funny selfie captions for instagram

So, in the previous blog, we have told you the best selfie hashtags for Instagram. This time we are gonna tell you the most funny selfie captions for instagram.

There are many funny selfie captions out there in the world. Still, it’s really hard to find the correct one for your beautiful but funny selfie. Perfect captions are hard to find even for us. 
But, At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter because whatever we share you show a phenomenal review of it. Due to which our adrenaline got pumped up and we tried our best to find the best selfie captions for instagram out there for your beautiful face.

So, here the Instagram’s most funny captions for selfies. Which can be used by you to make your audience happy. I bet these funny captions can make them laugh hard by the combination of your face. Hence, making your audience happy and you can grow your instagram in a better way.

If you like these funny selfie captions. Please tell us in the comments and share it with the world. As this will motivate IGSCAPTION to make more content like this.

61+ Top funny selfie captions for instagram


  1. Felt cute, might delete later…
  2. They say tongue is the strongest muscle of the body. Do you want a fight?
  3. We are all born mad. Some remain so
  4. Dear vegetarians, if you’re trying to save animals, then why are you eating their food?
  5. Say “Beer Can” with a British accent. I just taught you to say “Bacon” with a Jamaican accent.
  6. Today, I will be as useless as the letter ‘g’ in the word ‘lasagna’.
  7. Life is a soup and I’m a fork!
  8. I’m probably going to regret this in 3...2...1...
  9. Don't be ashamed of who you are. That's your parents' job
  10. This is called a ‘selfie’ because ‘narcissistic’ is too hard to spell.
  11. I took 37 of this pic before I finally got it right.
  12. All of my imaginary friends says I need therapy
  13. I think you are lacking vitamin ME!
  14. I had fun once, it was horrible
  15. Reality called, so I hung up.
  16. I’m headed to outer space with the rest of the stars.
  17. The cat made me do it.
  18. Oh no, my toddler got my phone, took this perfectly posed (but candid!) picture of me and accidentally posted this, I'm so embarrassed! But really the kid's kind of a genius, right?
  19. I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%.
    this article will tell you about the best selfie captions out there for instagram
    igscaption.blogspot.com
  20. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode
  21. Maybe she’s born with it...maybe it’s an Instagram filter.
  22. When you take a selfie so good, you can’t believe it’s you.
  23. Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix
  24. If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption
  25. Puts selfie on top of tree because I’m the star
  26. I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  27. Wanna know what else is bigger than my smile? My heart.
  28. My skin and bones have seen better days
  29. Time to witness the handsome!
  30. Real men don’t take selfies. Ironic, isn’t it?
  31. 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
  32. Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy!
  33. Don’t mind me. I’m just flexing.
  34. I woke up like this. (Because I fell asleep in this getup and makeup.)
  35. This girl is on fire! No really, my muscles are burning from all the exercising I did.
  36. Stress doesn’t really go with my outfit
  37. Confidence Level: Selfie with no filter.
  38. Some people grow up, I glow up.
  39. I’m too glam to give a damn.
  40. How much do I weigh? One hundred and sexy!
  41. Why be moody when you can shake yo booty?
  42. Home is wherever the food is.
  43. There is no we in food.
  44. We go together like cupcakes and frosting
  45. At least my pizza still loves me.
  46. Yea, dating is cool. But, have you ever had stuffed crust pizza?
  47. I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
  48. Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless
  49. Warning– you might fall in love with me.
  50. I'm everything you want, but can't have.
  51. My mascara is too expensive to cry over stupid boys like you.
  52. Cinderella never asked for a prince.
  53. That annoying moment when you take a selfie, and your hair looks perfect but your face looks horrific.
  54. They say nobody’s perfect. Guess what? I’m nobody.
  55. What do you think of the view?
  56. I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was Aliens!
  57. When Instagram was down, I ran around town shouting “like” at flowers, dogs, and expensive brunches.
  58. A blind man walks into a bar… And a chair… and a table.
  59. What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  60. Friday, my second favourite F word.
  61. So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  62. I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
  63. Life is short, false; it’s the longest thing you do.
  64. I doubt Vodka is the answer, but it’s worth a shot

Post a Comment